Gifts that Make a Difference Now
IRA charitable rollover
Giving through your IRA is one of the best – and easiest – ways to Support World Neighbors.
Here’s how it works:
– You must be 70 ½ or older.
– An individual may transfer up to a total of $100,000 per year and a married couple may give up to $200,000.
– Your gift must be transferred directly from the IRA account to World Neighbors.
– Your gift is a transfer of funds from your IRA to World Neighbors, so it does not create taxable income for you and is not considered a charitable tax deduction.
– The transfer of funds counts towards your annual required minimum distribution from your IRA.
Gifts of property
You can donate appreciated real estate, such as a home, vacation property, undeveloped land, farmland, ranch or commercial property. This is an effective way to fund a legacy gift that will assist families and rural communities.
You can make this generous gift while still using the property throughout your lifetime, and you may even receive a tax deduction for your gift.
Gifts of stock
Stocks, bonds and mutual funds that have appreciated in value are among the most financially advantageous to you when used to support World Neighbors.
You may receive a charitable income tax deduction for the full market value of the stock up to a maximum of 30 percent of your adjusted gross income and avoid paying the capital gains tax on any increase in the value of the stock.
If you have questions about transferring stock to World Neighbors, please contact us at 405-286-0805.
A donation of cash is a simple and effective way to create your legacy with World Neighbors. You benefit from a charitable tax deduction while you have an immediate impact on families and villages around the world.
You can make your gift online with our secure online donation form or by sending a check or money order by mail to:
5600 N May Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73112-4222